Friday, December 19, 2008

confuse-ing..

Am back..actually i was lazy to update my blog recently..

Watch movie..games..chit chat-ing have become my major so-called entertainment..

I wanted to shout i wanna shop but currently i'm confused to choose wat i wanna buy..

Wat kind of tees?? wat kind of shoes?? wat kind of pants?? wat kind of handphone?? wat kind of cap??

I'm certainy have difficulties in making decision now..

Ok i'm so into converse but it cost me bout 100bucks?? i certainly will hesitate whether is it worth for me to buy or not..

To think walking in utp with converse shoes is abit wasted and you know how terrible are the roads back in utp right??

Buy or don't buy??

1more thing..with shoelace or without shoelace??

However i like shoelace but i don't like to tie..hehe..








Wat kind of cap??

Thinking of of hip hop cap which is flat or those winter cap which my fren called the cancer cap (no offence k)..

But to wear the winter cap hair must be long if not the effect would be like..yuhan you're BOTAK!! sweat..

1thing is winter caps are really meant for winter..





4 comments:

edmundsoon said...

wei ....wit da shoelace wan cool leh...hahahh...i wan ...buy for me la if u dunno wat 2 buy...hahah

Wan Lin said...

actually rm100 for shoes is ok....if its a once a year thing.

yo...im bringing all my good shoes to utp nex year. i dun care if the road there sux or not XD hahaa

yup.with shoelace is better!

buy winter cap XD u can wear in irc and chancellor hall bahh... u will look cool in it! come on, guys in utp a bit sien, nid u to live it up XD

Kok Hoong said...

In UTP, wear the shoes that make you comfortable will be enough already. Not worth wearing nice nice shoes then make it dirty after one sem, then have to buy another one for the next sem la....Outing that time only wear nice shoes lo..

Daphnee said...

hey yu han!!

hehehe.. if for me la, i think without the shoelace one nicer..shoelace very common la.. without shoelace alot alot alot nicer if u ask me.. hehehe... =p and 100 bucks for converse is ok la.. so u can consider it.. don k whether will spoil onot as long as u feel good in it and like it =)