Friday, December 5, 2008

here you go..

I'm actually lazy to update due to numerous of reasons..but anyway i still move my lazy hands to type everything from my heart..

I'm actually missing everything now..

Time flies..
Moments are created..
But will you capture treasure them??
No you won't..
Not till you are forced to be separated..

There are four things tat we cannot take back when we have done it..
The stone after the throw..
The word after it's said..
The occasion after the loss..
The time after it's gone..

Thanks for everything..
Thanks for the concern when i was sick..
Thanks for driving us to crazy..
Thanks for for the futsal..
Thanks for the sharing..
Thanks for the shouting and crapping..

Thanks for the love and care..

I'm so gonna miss you guys and you..
Moments are treasured..
Yes i did it..
I'm just scared in case i lost everything..
But with you..
Nothing to be afraid..

I appreciate everything..





HAPPY HOLIDAY =)

Am collecting all the pics and will do something with it..
Stay tune=)

3 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

mentioning bout u sick
i stronger huh??
i only fell ill ONCE
and tat once is really cant avoid punya
coz EVERYBODY surrounding me is ill
n i am with them almost everyday except weekends!!!
c???
*muka stronger*
kekekeke
nehnehneh

p/s: i miss you as well=)

Unknown said...

aiyoh.. both of u ahhh..
here oso still wana "sweet sweet"
hehe..
wish both of u happy n "bahagia" always ya..

edmundsoon said...

lol...canot c each other mah...haiz...ritchie..muz understand la