Thursday, January 15, 2009

shopppp..

It has been long time i never touched up my blog since the last time i blogged..

Well..this holiday my so-called S-ranked mission (aka Shopping) was not accomplished completely..

And these are the results from the effort tat i had put and consumed for these past 5weeks++..
















Really sad case..
can't get PDI and other short pants..
can't get crazeecauser jeans..
can't get sweater..

OMG..economic is really bad now..
Things are getting cheaper than last time..
Sad case..

And due to my fussiness..
I didn't really get the things i want..
I judge the products by their plastic bags..
Tat's y i didn't get anything..
Sweat..hehe..

2 comments:

Wan Lin said...

nice nice nice.... lurve the shoes

hmm shorts ar... no idea luu... padini concept store, ... ... duno -_- hav to walk walk walk till u find the right ones

edmundsoon said...

hahah...KL got so many choice oso u cant buy rr...wth man..