Saturday, June 14, 2008

recall..

It was tat night just after the polland match if not mistaken..i started to remember the real me when i was young..

I was about to sleep at 3something and i found a packet in my room..guess wat?? it's a packet of all the photos taken by my parents when my bros and i were young..

It has been quite some time i didn't see those pics and i began to recall everything back as if everything comes back vividly in my mind..

Although the photos are old and have turned into yellowish but still the memoirs are still fresh..now i realized tat i was so naughty and cheeky when i was young!!

OMG..i really can't imagine tat i did all those funny looks!! haha..

Just to say it was memorable and i'm now 18..and time flies but the photos seem to capture the special moments in life perfectly even when you look back in 10 or 20 years later..it just looks like the incidents happened few days ago..

Let your life to be a memorable 1 guys..

No comments: