Friday, June 27, 2008

hilarious..

Recently life was way too boring and the good thing is i talk a lot to my mum..haha..

And time flies..i'm going to start my campus life real soon..

There was something hilarious happened few days back..where my mum gave me an advice or an order??

Here is the conversation..


me : how am i suppose to do all my laundry where the room is freaking small and i didn't even see any place for me to wash my clothes last time (well when i went there for interview)
mum : go and find an Ipoh girl who can provide you accommodation and laundry service..and and food also..then you can save up all the allowance and the bus fee to come back to KL..tat's simple..
me : ........... *almost drop my jaw*
mum : but Ipoh girls are quite hard to handle..
me : ........... *totally speechless*





Would your mum give you the same respond?? is this an order or advice?? OMG..

No comments: