Monday, June 9, 2008

lazy..an extreme 1..

Ya..i know everyone was writing about the petrol thing in their blog but not me k..no point of commenting when it has already turned into a fact where everyone still needs to pay for extra..it's useless to complain all around i think..

Back to my life..eh..nothing much special but just a little hectic and busy recently due to "packed" routine..haha..i got tons of forms and contracts to fill in and you know the procedure after the scholarship also is not tat easy..then being a host of a BBQ party..haihh..

But it's good for me to work myself for a while..if not i think i'm going to retard!! swt..

Currently sitting at home..download movies and songs..and the best thing is when you dl the right 1..meaningful movies and songs are written beautifully..enjoyable!!

I'm now searching for the graham colton's album "Here Right Now" if not mistaken and someone found it for me!! damn happy..you will know why when you listen to his songs..

But still..i'm bored even the Euro Cup is going on right now..don't know which team to support and being neutral is boring man..at least EPL got Man U or Chelsea..this championship is like..nothing..

Cut the crap and and just to spread something a bit..my bro is having fun in Liverpool..if you care about him..well all i care is the jersey!! hahaha..but is good to see him back after long holiday..




Ps : the previous post was written randomly so thanks for the good comments k and people are spamming my CBox..haha..

No comments: