Sunday, May 25, 2008

when everyone's busy..



In not more than 24-hour..everyone is going to their watever college Uni or school..which means i'm all alone..swt..

Think of going to shop tomorrow..but to refresh my mind..i'm going alone 'cause everyone's busy with their lives..i think..

Anyway..i canceled tomorrow's shopping plan 'cause i'm going to visit my teacher..

Talking about shopping..i will never wanna go to KLCC anymore..it just doesn't seem right for a 18-year old guy KID like me to browse there..

I had gone KLCC for so-called shopping for 2days last week..well at the end..i came home with empty hands..i felt tat i'm way too young to shop there..maybe it was..and the worst thing was whenever i reached home..my mum would give me a strange stare where my hands were not with plastic bags..swt..

Now i'm so bored!! seriously rotting at home..

Just now chatted with chuck..i found tat it's always better to shop or watch movie or eat alone rather than rotting at home..

If i rot in my room..in front of my pc..i will seriously regret!! looking at the calender..time does fly..my bro is going to england very soon..And i'm getting so near to the date of 12th of july..

I don't wanna waste my 1month++ time for nothing where i still can enjoy..seriously finding things to have my life great or perhaps crazy..

Now..i'm so lazy to see all the tabs for guitar..i want notes!! i'm getting lost in touch of guitar..it sounds weirder whenever i play..

Gotta do something!!




time and tide wait for no men




The clock is tickling..ok i change my mind..maybe i should buy a watch to capture all the time..maybe not..




No comments: