Monday, May 12, 2008

am back..

I was working at mihas fair as a typist and i survived..it was a great news although i was sick after the fair..

1st of all i wanna say tat i got the petronas scholarship and didn't get the jpa scholarship..

All is under calculation 'cause during interview they had told me tat the 2 company have some sort of agreement and will just offer each candidate one scholarship..

Well it was just my luck to get it 'cause of the right timing and right topic..the interviewers were quite happy with my answer for the topic of "Genetic Food" and i have to say they gave me the right topic as a BIO student!! LOL..

Eh..luckily the interview influence the most 'cause i screwed the 3 test in the hall..as i mentioned i fell asleep during exam..swt..haha..

Come to think..everything i got from young is just my luck so don't overestimate me as a smartass or wat 'cause i'm just an ordinary human with normal ability..

No comments: