Thursday, May 22, 2008

i got no time..

Ok i'm back once again..working for the WCIT exhibition and i almost spoiled my visual..swt..

The bad thing of the pikom fair was they didn't have the database which required a guy (me) to key in all the data..swt..

And the good thing about it was they brought me to clubbing which was not suitable me at all..but anyway thanks for the sky bar treat..

They were giving our salary by cash..so tat means i'll spend all in no time..treat friends and buy all the stuff for the coming life..let see my money can survive for how long..1 week??

List of stuff i wanna buy..
  • leather shoes
  • wallet
  • belt
  • tie
  • black pants
  • slacks
  • sweater
  • etc
please note tat this list hasn't ended..


I don't think my salary can cover up for my shopping..swt..anyway there is always backup..hehe..



Come to think..someone reminds me tat 2 months is short..extremely short..i got no time..tat's why these 2 months are precious..

Creating memories when every single moment passed..how great they are depends on how you spend on your moment..

And i gotta make it into precious memories before i leave kl to ulu place..let's do some crazy stuff guys!!



Ps : now only i know..it was so precious..

No comments: