Saturday, April 26, 2008

disorganize..

Sorry guys..i was expecting others to update their blog yet i didn't take the initiative to do so..LOL..tat's me..

Recently i found tat i'm a bit disorganized ( in cantonese called lefe i think)..you see from my attire till my attitude..i can sure tat i'm so so disorganize..


1. my hair never be tidy..LOL..
2. i've never seen to be semangat..
3. if i 'm wearing cap..tat means i didn't comb my hair..
4. i've never ever tied my show lace..
5. if even i tied it..it will never be nice and always in "loose" state..
6. i've never worn a watch 'cause my time management is poor..
7. tees and jeans always will do..
8. if i wear shirt..i never tuck in nicely..
9. my pants are not necessary to be ironed..
10. even my tees too..
11. i've never polished up my leather shoes unless i'm going for interview..
12. my white shoes won't be white all the time..hehe..
13. i always run my plan in my head instead of recording in the book..
14. i study without timetable..my timetable will never appear 'cause i don't have 1..



So wat?? i'm disorganize and lefe..hehe..tat's me!!

1 comment:

Chuckie Cotton said...

why on earth you tuck in yr shirt?