Tuesday, April 29, 2008

the day..

Today was my driving test..eh..nothing to say much and i passed smoothly..i think..

Now i only realized the power of words..the word "fuck"..i almost lied most of my frens tat i failed my test with the additional word "fuck" 'cause i didn't say it in actual life..this make a huge difference..LOL..indeed they believed it..

You guys knew me for so long and i admit i'm playful all the time..being not serious all the time..LOL..how i wish i'm serious like last time..

Getting towards 18 yet getting more playful..i'm not reliable so don't ever seek help from me..hehe..

Life without some entertainment doesn't deserve to be called as life..have fun!!

Come back to my current life..i notice something..i like to observe others..especially when people are having conversation..i'm kinda addicted to it..it's fun to look at people around you how they talk..their emotions when talking..it' cool k..

Ok..finally settled everything..now can swing my legs and wait for my university life..oops..still got work ahead..LOL..



Ps : i like to observe when you talk..

No comments: