Sunday, December 2, 2007

last fight!!

Time seems to fly..1 week has passed and it's time for exam..

BC ( bahasa cina ) on tuesday and we have a long break before it starts..

I know eveyone is enjoying their independence but i've to say..i'm proud of myself for taking BC as it's my mother tongue..so nothing to be sad to all BC candidates..

It's just a matter of time..

Last fight but i've procastinated for whole week..haha..

Catch up tomorrow..hope tat it's not too late..




DISCUSSION..
We just had a "conference" among ourselves but ended up with ashes..

Since they all bugging me these weeks and asking me where to go..i invited all into 1chat room..

At 1st it was ok..but then it turned out into killing session..

Ended up with me, haithal, cheong hing and jason...

At least we have shown some result ( kuantan..kuala selangor..genting )

We have been dreaming to some beaches but monsoon always be the problem..sigh..

Never mind..tuesday we got a long break after BC1..so we'll have a "meeting"..





PISSED OFF WITH SOME GUYS..
Money always be a crucial factor in life..everyone knows tat..

Now..i'm facing some problem with tat..'cause some j*rks just don't wanna pay for his tee..

I mean if you guys don't want the tee then don't ask me to do all the design at the very 1st time!!

I've done my job..yet you want me to pay for you?? am i a money printer??

No way!! damn..

No comments: