Friday, November 30, 2007

where to go??


Since the 1st day of SPM..everyone was asking me "where to go after SPM??"

Actually asking me about tat could be a waste of time..unless i take geography in SPM..i have no idea where are the islands..i don't know when is the monsoon season..i don't know about the hills, the caves and wat ever beaches ( not tat b*tch k )..

I've suggested to go to Taman Negara at Pahang but my mum said need to book..

I've suggested to go to wat wat islands but i remembered about my F3 Geography ( monsoon season ) and Tsunami..

I've suggested to go to Cameron Highland we don't have transport to travel..

Hmmm..these things are even more complicated than add math..

So guys..i can't help much due to some reasons :
  1. i'm weak in geography and i have no idea where are the islands located ( exam didn't ask k )
  2. i'm suck in reading calender and i don't know when is the best time for vacation ( who knows got Tsunami or terrorists attack )
  3. if i suggest to go anywhere then i'm the 1 who get blame if anything terrible happens ( like hijack..Tsunami..kidnap..aliens ) even though i'm in my grave
  4. being a follower is better than a leader..if anything goes wrong with the trip..leader always kena..
You guys decide k..







half life with eistein??
looking forward for tat..haha..





Ps : vivian sorry about the tag..postpone for tat..maybe after exam..haha..

No comments: