Thursday, November 29, 2007

wat's wrong with black??





SPM is heading to its end and all the candidates are soon going to be independent..

Things started to become unusual..

Everyone is talking about dying their hair..

Indeed my friends already appeared with their "brownish" hair during the party..

My 1st reaction was "wat's so wrong with black??"

I know variety is the spice of life but just wat's so wrong about black?? is it bored to see your hair in same colour everyday??

Perhaps..but at least dye your hair nicely k..show me tat dying our hair look nicer..haha..
( i didn't mention anyone so don't be so perasaan k )





WAT's YOUR PLAN??
I'm kinda fed up with this question..everyone kept on asking me..

The day i became F5..this question will just stick on everyone's mouth..

Ahhhh!! annoying!!

Accountant?? doctor?? tutor?? lecturer?? teacher?? dentist?? musician?? engineer?? slave?? grphic designer??

And i answered "wait till my SPM over then only decide.."

Now it's almost over and i think my answer most probably is "wait till my result come out.."

Life is about making choices and i'm seriously in headache with this thing..

The day i finished my bio paper..my mum did ask me about tat and she recommended me to go for chemical engineering 'cause i had shown some interest before..

Will this suit me?? but 1 thing is i can approach and deal with petroleum in future if i take this course..

But life is uncertain..who knows wat will happen in 10 years time..

I'll remain in neutral whenever people ask me about future..

DUNNO is the answer..haha..

No comments: