Sunday, December 30, 2007

endless of lessons tat make you learn..

Endless of learning in the year of 2007..

Seeking for the answers of life throughout the year and  things do  make me grow up and think more wiser about life..

I have learnt to have joy in life to cope with stress..life without joy is just like an empty frame without a photo..

I have learnt to be rebellious in restricted life..and it was so fun to rebel..LOL..don't you think so?? it is the 1st time i'm going against adults..yet i'm still a good boy..

I have realised the need of hard work to achieve aims..
to be frankly the theory of "practice makes perfect" grows in me when i got my "good" results..
i was so disappointed yet i didn't give up 'cause life without hard work is totally useless!! and i wanna become excellent!!

Learning to be tactful..the art of communicate is vital and everyone should not take lightly about tat..

Love is some sort of annoying but you can't resist it when it comes..i have learnt tat "love isn't mean to own" (my quote k) though i haven't met someone special and don't understand about love..being single is the best for the moment 'cause love is the hardest subject!!

I have learnt about ignorance..ignore of glory..ignore of sorrows and woes..but don't let go of yourself!! life can be happier if you don't hold everything in you..it can lighten your burden.. "ignorance is bliss!!"

I have learnt to be silent.."speech is silver, silent is golden" talking to much can be backfired to yourself so beware in words..

I have learnt about time..having a race with the non-stop tickling clock..fighting throughout the nights..burning midnight oil..accomplish task at the 11th hour..this shows a "good" time management..

I have learnt about chances..grab them before they slip away and gone forever..'cause chances are so rare and they will not come often as you wish for..

I have learnt about friendship..without friends life seems to be soulless..

I have made my mind clear about aging in our fragile soul..aging is actually the most honourable thing in life..who cares about wrinkles?? they are just an outlook!! aging is actually equal to wisdom which isthe most valueable asset in the world..

Lastly..
I have learnt about life..
answer for my questions tat have been hidden in my mind all the time..
"wat do i live for??" "why do i live??"

I would say I LIVE TO CHOOSE!!






No comments: