Thursday, June 28, 2007

not fair!! pissed off!!

Arghh!! currently my bro is watching TRANSFORMERS !! and im sitting in front of this freaking PC..sad..

Today supposed was a very very good day..but my mood had ruined..sigh!! all my frenz are going to watch TRANSFORMERS within this week..but i can't!! all the freaking problems are caused by the damn motivation camp!!

Shit..mood-less..something mde me more angry..this saturday..im not allowed to bring hp to the camp..wat is tat rule??? arghh..fell like don't wanna go..i can't live without my hp!!

But..anyway..tomorrow is our school's ANUGERAH CERMELANG..got money!! yeah!!Im trying to be happy..haha..

Ah ha..today in KASTURI i had experienced something very very new..the kasturi sauna!! the freaking room was very very hot!! we nearly out of our breath during the BM period..and mr. Rusli was bath with sweat..pity him..haha..

No comments: