Sunday, June 24, 2007

after a CRAZY nite..

Wow..yesterday was totally a crazy night..it had been a long time i never chat with my frenz at MAMAK stall till the wee hours..haha..

After a crazy night..i was exhausted..very very tired..guess what time i woke up this morning?? 2 o'clock!! another new record..quite awesome to have 2 new records in 48-hour..haha..actually i could sleep till 3 something but my dad woke me up..

Eventually..my breakfast became my lunch..haha..

Ah ha..today i watched Mr.Bean Holiday..hmmm..it was quite funny with all his stupid actions..in the bottom of Mr.Bean's heart..he just wanted to help the kid..so kind but misunderstood by everyone..anyway..it was a good movie..and the movie had taught me tat i should learn some foreign languages before going for any vacation..purpose is to avoid any communication problems..haha..u should take note of this if u don't want to become another Bean..

Looking at the calender now..it just reminded me tat our ARBS IU day is approaching..every moment it just moving 1 step nearer..AH !! gotta cut down my study time to do all those freaking decoration things..sigh!!

Anyway..i wanna thank my frenz's presents and their wishes..thanks guys and all the best to you guys too..

No comments: