Saturday, June 23, 2007

books hunt..

Ah ha!! today was ARGS IU day..Hmmm..gotta get up early in the morning..but it was worth after all..haha..ARGS nice job!!

Sigh..today i spent too much..1st time in my life..i had spend about RM 100 something within 24-hour!! I even broke my own record..today 80%-90% of my money had gone to 2books only..imagine how IDIOT was i to spend so much in reading materials..

Just after the IU..we helped the girls to arranged the chairs..and i think the chairs were considered arranged properly..haha..because all the guys were in hurry to CC (cyber cafe..)..but since i had banned myself to CC so i started with my BOOKS HUNT without my frenz..

KLCC( kinokuniya) ..the best place to search for fancy prices of books..haha..because i got RM 85 provided by school to buy books..who says study can't earn money?? see..here is an example of earning money by just studying..haha..it is just an award of ANUGERAH CEMERLANG..

It seemed very odd for me to search books worth RM 85..i never bought books tat cost tat much in my life before..except reference books..the money made me feel even worse instead of happy..i couldn't find any favourite books..

After searching for ages..i finally proceeded to the POPULAR SCIENCE section..yeah!! i found some books tat seemed ok to me..but there were lots of choices..i didn't know what to choose..in tat very moment..i was like an IDIOT there comparing the books..

Haiz..finally i took 2books written by same author and i thought it would be going to be interesting..at 1st i opened the book and read..wow!! sucks..

BUT BUT BUT...................
when i continued reading..i found tat it was quite unique and nice..haha..
not a bad choice!!

No comments: