Sunday, August 14, 2011

life


Well it is almost come to the end of this semester and the long awaited 4-month break is so near! Now, i am considered free from event stuffs already except for the assignments, tests and quizzes.. And to be frank i am seriously not used to the life recently where i am suddenly free from the workloads.. Haha don't get me wrong that i wanna rant bout how free i am right now.. Just that i am not used it.. Instead of doing nothing i did something random over the weekend to kill some of my time=D

I know it is gonna bore you but it was totally a random photoshooting at night..
And I dunno whether it is a waste of time or not but for the whole night i get only 3 satisfying shots=D

Here you go..




Last but not least my favourite..
Don't boo me for liking this photo so much..
And i edited this photo with some blur effect on the top region of the photo..
Somehow i just simply love the arrow=D





No comments: