Thursday, May 13, 2010

no longer vintage..

the guys..


the girls with KEREN's big ring?
and sorry Ham and thanks to the ring to block the ehem ehem to make it less obvious=)


I think we were the noisiest crowd in the restaurant..
Plus the explicit topics..
Like "a mermaid or an inverted mermaid?"
I like to let girls answer..
Since they all like so innocent..
Hahaha i am so evil i know..


Too bad ritchie's photos not many..
'cause he was the camera man..
I mean like the main 1..
'cause isabel and mich also played my cam..
You always wont get into the photos 'cause you are the one who takes photos..
Plus you do not like cam whore..
But wat is the most important thing is to capture the moments..
Right?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well said, slave! I should pass my external to you so I can post the photos on Facebook since I'm so free.

Btw no need to sorry Ham Ham all the time la. He mind also I'll still do it. Lol. :P

edmundsoon said...

we scare him mah...later he beat us la..