Wednesday, May 12, 2010

my vintage birthday..


The photo says it all..
Come to think i really love vintage effect..
Yellowish and gimme some "memorable" feel..
Just like monochromatic..
Black and white..
Should not get into photoshop tat much..
Put some real original photos!!

Ok this collage is so simple..
It proves that i like my shoes so much=)
Thanks for the celebration..
I am supposed to be emo..
But nah project project project..
Study study study..

Recently i dream alot..
And i think i shouted so much in my dream..
I never knew i can actually express in my dream..
Tat's the only way i can express..
I don't like to shout at people..
It makes me feel so uncivilized..
And irrational..
Yeah i am getting more irrational..
But control~~~




My present..
You guys know my taste..
Black cum grey tie..
I like the grey with little tiny check..
It gimme old school feel..


Haha recently i am so into the Korean's MV..
They look so good even though i am not into their songs..
I love the Big Bang ice cream hp ads and something like tat..
The video was so awesome and all the transition was like flawless..
I just love the concept of the whole ads..
Should i invest in video taking for a good quality montage?
Nah flash comes 1st..

No comments: