Wednesday, January 13, 2010

klcc

Few days ago i went to KLCC to shop..
And i found s super nice skinny jeans and pdi short sleeve strip shirt..
But i didn't buy both of them..
I was so tempted to buy the freaking cheap skinny jeans..
I ended up buying a diesel jeans..
Abit regret Arghhhh..
And nowadays must be a smart consumer all the time..
I was nearly cheated by the pdi shop..
I was trying the very-super-awesome shirt..
It was so nice k then it was 50% discount..
Wow i told myself this gotta be my day!!
Just to confirm and not to be fish i asked the salesgirl..
"Excuse me, is this 50% discount?"
"Oh you need a pdi card or purchase bla bla bla......."
Yeah they didn't cheat me..
It was written there..
But is like this 50%DISCOUNT
terms & condition@$^&#(*$&()@*#)#(@*&^^$^#&#@*#(
How does a specy-nerdy boy can possible read it?
ARghhhh fine..
I went off to the backyard of Suria KLCC to take some photos..
It was bloody hot but inspiration strikes=)




wide lens will be perfecto~~~
but mine is just kit lens..



learn from some blogs on using the reflection of the metal ball thingy..
this pic gives the feel of x'mas..
haha..


this is the art where inspiration strikes..
i could take the whole klcc with the blue sky without using any wide lens=)
but 1 thing bad about is the metal ball was full of fingerprint by anonymous..




i like this pic with the pepohon at the corner=)




just before i left..
spotted this shinny metal-whale..



All photos are not editted..
So not tat eye-pleasing..
haha..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

like ur photos vry much.
keep it up =)

yu han said...

thx but my photos like no skills..
hmmmm i wanna try to put my photos very very big.
see they ll tell story or not..
haha..

WanSin said...

hey was blog hopping. i love photography as well. just some suggestion. if u wanna take sharper and better pic, maybe u shud try to get a 50mm, f1.8 prime lens. the cheapest in the market is rm330-rm350. :)

yu han said...

thx for the info..
but i think need to brush up my skill 1st..
haha..