Friday, March 14, 2008

headache..

I have been thinking of wat am i going to study since my form4 life..but i also have been avoiding to think about tat everytime..

And now is the time to decide..

Basically i'm into chemical engineering now..hopefully tat's the final decision..

Good things are always hard to get..

I have browsed thru' the internet for the scholarship things and spent for hours to settle it..actually it's not settled yet..sigh..

Filling forms..reading instructions..downloading the important pages..

It's killing my time..but all of tat are worth to do after all..

I'm applying for JPA and Petronas scholarship now..and there is a good news..

I can ignore the documents thing for a while!! yeah..all i have to do is applying thru' online then settled!!

Pray for me k!!




Ps : last night was a great night after all..

No comments: