Monday, March 24, 2008

at least 1..

Wasn't a great morning or afternoon either..early in the morning already kena screwed by my mum and don't ask why..just a silly matter..

Went to school AGAIN to find 2 referees for the UTAR scholarship and certify my birth cert..really no in mood..sigh..a bit sick of going..but wat to do??

Tell you guys..applying scholarship isn't tat easy..complicated procedure yet have no guidance..just like walking with your eyes being covered..

After waiting for like 1hour?? everything had been settled in school and head to UTAR which located in PJ..hell far away!!

Wasted about 3hours only settled the application form AND the scholarship form..plus the chicken rice..it wasn't tasty at all..LOL..and the people at UTAR are hostile!! seriously..getting fed up with those so-called attitude..some more wanna charge me freaking RM 50 with such service..

The place isn't nice at all..really hope tat i can get petronas or JPA..pray for me k..please don't let me go to UTAR..

Haih..but still have to accept my fate..i already tried my best..just let the people decide whether i'm qualify or not..

Sick of scholarship yet i need it..

However i'm getting more patient and my EQ is higher..at least got 1 thing good for today..





Ps : am i getting myself wrong??

No comments: