Saturday, October 20, 2007

struggling with my sleeping hours..

Ya i know..it has been ages i didn't update my blog..i'm struggling with things lately..

Everyone is talking about my sleeping hours recently..i mean is there any problem with my sleeping hours?? i have been asking the questions to myself for the whole week..

For your information i'm a good boy..i sleep very early everyday..yet everybody still keeps on comment on my sleep time..

4 am is early right?? then i'm supposed to be a early sleeper la..but but but..you guys just misunderstood me..sigh..

Let me explain something for you..you just have to see things from another way and see how you all misunderstood me..

Let say anyone asks you to wake up at 4am..wat would you say?? surely you will say "gila a!! ask me wake up so early for wat??" see tat?? you also claim tat 4am is early so i'm absolutely normal..

Moreover..have your teacher told you guys tat we should have a consistant sleeping hour..here you go..i have 1..i sleep at 4 or 5 am everyday..so i'm damn bloody healthy!!

Don't call me crazy though i'm gila gila..my mind still very clear..'cause i can still see you!!

No comments: