Saturday, October 6, 2007

the big feast!! i mean really big..

Attention : This blog can be extremely long. So, be prepared to read your heart out!! or maybe not..



This is the 2nd time we went to buffet..but tat's not an ordinary buffet tat you guys went..'cause it's McD buffet ( aka burger buffet )..

Bloody hell..i couldn't take back my RM25..it's not worth to a person like me..i ate only 2 burgers..3 packs of french fries..2 packets of nuggets..of course it doesn't worth for RM25!!

But tat moment was the moment tat worth than tat 25 bucks..

Well..i think we have just made a McD record!! yeah!! i think we are the biggest gang to go for such stupid buffet..guess wat?? even your fingers can't really count the no. of us..it is 15!! FIFTEEN !! 10 + 5 !!

We had made the McD like mamak stall..talked loudly..laughed like mad ppl..minor food war..

Ill-mannered!! but tat's how we are getting so happy in this critical time..haha..'cause SPM is approaching man..

Actually i had done the best..you know i ate 2 BURGERS!! TWO!! 1 + 1!! for a guy tat hate bread and buns so much tat had eaten 2 burgers..i can say tat i have broken the record!! damn proud..


no need to spot where am i 'cause i was far away tat time...
magnifying glass can be a helping hand if you insist to..
haha..


Eventually we went home around 8 something..and they had taken away a lot of burgers and nuggets..i mean "they" not me..




NEW PETS..
My bro had bought a pair of "desert" rats..i think 'cause i don't really know their actual species..and don't ask me wat are their names..i don't even bother wat they call but they are damn cut and special..their little tails got fur..it makes them a way different from the rats here..




i shall call them blackie and brownie..haha..

the blackie..

playing together..

brownie is sleeping alone..lazy..

but no more alone..they are sleeping together..
how sweet..

the fur tat makes a difference..


Unfortunately i'm not their daddy..my bro is gonna take them to penang..too bad..can't really play with them..

Before they go..i have tried to hold the brownie..it is like a moving furry robot on my palm..i can actually fell it..a life on my palm..running along my arms..haha..damn nice..

Sometimes things really drive me crazy..

this NARUTO really drives me crazy..
but...

ADD MATH lagi drives me crazier!! integration..


Eventually i spent my night with these 2 books till 4am..haha..


FINISHED TOUCH..i think..



"let ur solve the puzzle together"


Sorry guys..can't really take a good angle..but it can be considered my finest touch in this year..



Tat's it..so long good bye guys..for quite a long time..bye..

1 comment:

Chuckie Cotton said...

Brownie sound like food..

I have 5 of them temporarily..gona give birth again..

it seem tht teenager these dayz likes hamster...all my frens here are also having hamsters..

u remember me ?Charles?