Saturday, July 30, 2011


This is just a super duper random post..
Don't say i didn't warn u before hand..

Recently was so busy with ETP (Engineering Team Project)..
And tomorrow my group will gonna have our presentation to our sv at McD..
Cool huh? god knows why my presentation is at McD..

On the other hand, this coming wed will be ETP presentation to the judges of UTP..
The marks of this presentation is almost half of my coursework and mind you this is a THREE credit subject..
So extra care is needed..
1st thing comes across my mind is the appearance during the presentation..
That is my hair!!

yeah i do not know how should my hair be on tat day..
Tat's the reason i post this pic in this particular blog post..

Let's us see it from the top left and go with clockwise direction..


1. mohawk
2. mohawk non spiky version(reference Neon Tree's lead singer)
3. normal comb side way (but have the possibility turn out to be pineapple hair)
4. 50:50 ratio which is like a pineapple..


Well..
I am still choosing so gimme some idea!
BTW number 4 is posted for the sake of wanting to have 4 in the picture..


And wish me luck for tmr=D

3 comments:

SengYee said...

LOL...take no 1 la..ur style what...:p

Mellissa Lee said...

no3 not bad according to the picture lol no1 too stylo for presentation :p

just be your normal self. I think girls hair are more troublesome. hahah

yu han said...

hahaha..
apparently i chose no.3 and now no.1 is back=D