Thursday, November 4, 2010

today

I am done for today..
Today basically involved in a lot of things..

1st of all i managed to survive in the sea of advice given by our lecturer..
he even related crimes and attendance sheet!!
this is just OMG..

2nd i actually indirectly involved in the argument with lecturer..
regarding this i was 1st helping my lecturer to argue with my roommate..
but then i turned out to help my roommate..
that was just ridiculous..
but in the end..
i dunno wat happen..
just 3marks so my answer still same as my lecturer's one..
so who cares?

Then we played badminton..
and guess wat?
6 ppl there..
5 racquets which are sufficient for double game..
but 2 racquets string broke..
cool right..
btw i learned a lot today=)

And lastly..
i am done for someone's birthday present in like 2hours?
man you are just so hard to draw..
haha..

Actually wanna show some of my favourite shots for Music Pursuit2010..
but pc slow..
maybe can check out at my tumblr=)

i am done for today..
i ate alot today..
played alot..
talked alot..
and wanna rest alot..
and i got to makan chicken feet today=)
happy?
yeah=)

2 comments:

Wan Lin said...

hahahaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its that a good thing or a bad thing?? XD

thanks! reli touched :D bt just a wish will do nex time haha

yu han said...

welcome..
next time will see how..
life must have some surprises..