Thursday, February 18, 2010

It has been quite a time i never update my blog..
Today i was rather calm..
Maybe due to the tiredness and a little bit of brain-malfunction..
Watched Red Cliff 2 and it was nice=)
Still got Couple Retreat..
But will keep it for tmr maybe..
Piles of assignment is waiting for me to be done..
And today i missed 2 things..
A very nice orange sky shots and chicken chop from v3..
The lady told me=(

"Ari ini tak da western."


Sigh getting more emo after listening to some emo simple plan old songs..
Just taught Origami..
It is fun and i like crafts and drawings..
Should do something on it..
After all my EX-ambition was a manga artist=)


Watever shit..
No time to emo..
Sleep..


By the way..
I changed my desktop wallpaper..
It is so awesome when viewing in a 19 inch LCD screen..
Love my dslr..
Everytime i turn off my pc i felt berat tangan..
At the same time i get emo when i look at the wallpaper..
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
FML..
Night peeps..

1 comment:

bang-bang! said...

kekeke... your EX-ambition was to be a manga artist? not bad, not bad