Wednesday, September 2, 2009

our 9th..


Today is actually our 9th month anniversary..
Not too long yet not too short..

We had been thru' things and moments..
We had shared tears and joys..

And i never regretted to take my 1st move to hold your hand at the very 1st time..

We didn't celebrate it like wat others do 'cause mayb we don't fancy this kinda stuff..
Baby is still busy with her tests and stuffs..

Best of luck to my baby panda..


Though baby forgot wat's today's date..
Man i miss my baby panda!!


Ps : I love you=)






"You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."



Sam Keen.



4 comments:

Michelle said...

aww slave. so sweet. I have yet to hear something like that from someone.

MeiLin said...

Haha...
So sweet..
Happy 9th Month to both of you..
Still call me & jeremy piggy boh..
U 2 oso panda & porky.. Hehe...
Happy Always!! ^^

Isabel said...

haha... congrats!! :)

Wan Lin said...

^^ ~~~~~~