Friday, June 26, 2009

to Michael=)

Since we were small..i mean real small we always would listen to his songs..
Our family wasn't well equipped with all those astro or cd player stuff..
But we still enjoyed the songs he sang in our own way..
The way he danced=)
Now we hardly can find another him..

If you were to ask me when i was like about 5 or 6..
"whose songs did you listen often??"
I would say him..
Maybe 'cause i only listened to his songs=)
And the weird thing is if you ask me anything bout him..
I hardly can tell one..
I just know he sings well and danced well..
And with his hanging pants always can't reach his ankle=)

I still remember..
Whenever his concert showed in TV..
My bro and i would take a recorder to put just beside the speaker of the TV..
Well we were not well equipped=)
Then normal TV channels like RTM/TV3/NTV7 are surely full of nonsense ads..
And this was and is how they earned money..
Ads time we would pause the recorder and waited there till the ads finished..

Haha..it was kinda hard work i supposed..
So we would take turn among broS..
Funny huh??

I can hardly remember his songs..
'cause i hardly could mumble an English word tat time..
But i do remember his dance..
Undeniable he is a legendary King of POP=)

RIP Michael Jackson..


2 comments:

edmundsoon said...

wats with the smiley man...=)..

Wan Lin said...

>_> ?

ohh... didnt know u were such big MJ fan