Thursday, April 9, 2009

tired..

I am so freaking tired till i have become numb to complain and sleep..

This is not my 1st time and i felt and sensed nothing

So so so tired everyday and works are accumulating day by day..increasing rapidly till the works almost take my breath away..

Very exhausted and this will normally make one to become moody..

But i try not to be..even i have become..i won't show it out..

Is kinda stupid to show it out where no one will freaking take a damn on it..

Chemistry test is coming and my coming exp report will be super long..

No need to say..tired is the word again and soon i'll immune with tat curse..

Mon exp and wed will be the test day and report-hand-in day..

Shout f*** you report and test?? forget bout it and continue to live on..

I'm seriously tired but i won't break down..

Lotsa things are waiting for me to do..

Sometimes i just wonder..mayb i should leave my handphone and all my works behind for 1 day and have a good rest for the whole day..

However i can't do tat..as i said lotsa must-be-done things are popping out..

Sometimes i wish i'm the old me where i seldom help and give guidance to others..

I try to help yet people treat you like an animal..to be exact you will be they annoying and busybody fly among them..

Help people do cheer me up but sometimes the return is terrible..

Just a thank you will be good enough..

But sometimes..

Speechless..

Again i'm tired..

Tired..

Continue studying and doing props..