Thursday, October 30, 2008

rewind~~~

Now i just wanna rewind everything back to few weeks back due to the laziness of the blog owner to update the outdated stuff..

Actually..actually..it wasn't my fault ACTUALLY..the line sucks i couldn't do anything to make it better so after all i'm still innocent..

Cut the crap..recently..i mean these few weeks..earth did spin or rotate..birds still chirp..people still eat..and i still alive here..

Let's start with academic stuff..

My chem test was pretty OK and please don't screw me d due to the final changing of answers..i know..it was unfair..hehe..hopefully can score well la..

Engineering math was actually haunted me for few weeks d but it turned to be a very very big surprise..i tell you if i were not sick tat moment i would definitely react like mad man..jumping up and down mayb?? how the earth i can get this marks with the wrongs answers..anyway..all thanks to our tutor or whoever who marked my paper..special credit for you..hehe..

And guys..final is coming and my papers are like 3hours each?? so this is pre-u d..swt..

The time in UTP is actually like lighting i shall say (traveled in speed of light??) wat the hell..i think the high comm has done some modification to the UTP clock so tat i would turn twice faster than the normal ones..don't you think so?? in few weeks later..final exam moment and i'll be like a dead meat in the main hall or chancellor hall or maybe undercroft..

I really wish i could have 48-hour per day and my schedule would be like this :

1. have more sleep
2. i mean more sleep
3. even more sleep
4. or maybe nap
5. ok give some time for my study
6. then sports maybe
7. finally sleep again





Don't you think this is the best perfect and ideal schedule in the world?? i mean best for those who sleep like 1 hour per day?? but i'm only partially belonging to the category..haha..

It seems like our very 1st sem in UTP is coming to the end..

Anxious and can't wait for the 1st sem to end??
Or wanted to prolong it??


I have no idea..

Anyway..happy study guys..
cheers..


And tonight you finally promised me huh?? a yes from you =)
skirt skirt dress dress =)

2 comments:

g l o o m y b e a r said...

nehnehneh
i have no choice punyaaa
=(

yu han said...

nehnehneh..
u asked me 1st de..
honestly ur not cute in tat..
but u look pretty when u wear it =)