Sunday, January 6, 2008

wat's wrong??

I'm totally innocent!! i just wrote 1post and everyone was spamming my CBox..haha..flooded!!

But just wanna say..i did write a word "IF" so don't shoot me till i bury myself in my grave..

Hmmm..are you guys expecting some updates?? i don't think so..so i just write a simple and random post..

Ya..i did start my work and it's ok for me so far..

Well..i have learnt how to smile in 7hours!! LOL!! but isn't a good thing to smile everyday??

However working still tiring me..undergoing anaerobic respiration most of the time

LACTATE ACCUMULATING!!

Still i must survive till 29th of FEB!! independent day!! let's countdown for me please since you guys are pretty free..a big "thank you" for YOU!!





Ps : damn!! can't upload songs!! C Em D!! unbelievible!!

No comments: